Wednesday, July 29, 2015

21. Energy spent now preparing for tomorrow is sure to bear tasty fruit.

And I've been doing like Jeb says, working more hours, me and many others - overwhelmed, over worked, and heavily policed. I'll have to take the tasty fruit part on faith, because what if I don't? Here among those living on the second hand sweet of rinds and cores, pits and peels. Left-over-well-used tiny pleasures. This is the good time prescribed by the greater to the lesser. Content yourself with this or burn unabated forever.

1 comment:

  1. And I am just here because I received the above thought on a fortune cookie. I was hoping it meant something positive cuz like others I am working my ass off to meet brighter days.....or shall I say rewarding. The fact of it all is....Hard work pays off anyway and you really don't need a fortune cookie to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete