Friday, April 26, 2024

When you go out there

Sitting in the laundromat reading about trauma while two apparently deranged individuals talk at top volume about how much they love trump and how, when he gets re-elected, everything is going to be alright. What is it about laundromats and people expounding on their political affiliations lately? What adult brain thinks anybody (let alone the sleaziest motherfucker you can name) is going to make everything alright? What's with the widespread messianic language and this human turd? 

The lady in the post office said, "Oh! Handsome!" when she saw the photo in my old passport taken twenty-six-and-a-half years ago. I wish I'd known that back then. The man in line said I was still looking pretty dapper, and I thanked him for that. The passport application has finally been submitted and that particular psychic obstacle has been removed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment