Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wednesday, 3:30 AM

She was right. I can't sleep thinking about the three cases I'll be presenting before a judge in a few hours. I'll just have to go in with what I have. Wing it.

Yesterday, a hell of a wind came up in the afternoon turning the sky brown with dust. A dust storm I guess, not a real haboob, but something to see nonetheless.

Making friends with bartenders around town. It won't take very long to run out of new places. There are feral cats here around the outside of the hotel. People know the hotel by its location, behind the Starbucks, which must still be relatively new here.

An oil boom has raised the cost of living in the area and brought in a lot of men from outside. Douche bags, she calls them, who claim to have a lot of money but don't tip that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment