Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year's Eve

It's never been one of my particular favorites, but after work I went and bought myself a good looking western shirt and entertained the thought of going out to ring in the new year, maybe even find myself a kiss at the end of the countdown. Never have been one for crowds or woooos, and when you combine the two, well, that's pretty much hell for me.

I took a short nap. It's 9 PM. What now?

Well, I went out after all. Crossroads. When I first arrived in Big Spring, someone told me that was a good place to go to get stabbed. As it turns out, it's also a pretty good place to be on New Year's Eve. They didn't let me sing Ace of Spades, but that's ok. Black, brown and a little bit of white - lots of dancing and no problems. Glad I went.

Everything is more than just one thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment