Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Just getting something down before going to sleep.

Tried working from home today with the attention span of a gnat. All kinds of things happening on the political front. We are drifting further and further from truth into a willful mass American delusion. Limbaugh getting the Presidential medal of Freedom. Everything is tarnished here in Opposite Land. Why not, let's call it shiny.

I put a hand on my thigh while reading slides from an on line Power Point presentation and felt no resistance in the tissue that should be housing my quadriceps. They've departed. This caused me to go out for a half hour walk just to push some blood through my veins. The air was cold on my face and hands, my eyes teared, my lungs burned a little. I got sweaty and out of breath pretty quickly.

Friends from Texas have been reaching out on Facebook. Feels pretty good.  All in all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment