Monday, May 18, 2020

30 minutes a day

It still seems foreign to me, like something they'd make an adult male devoid of empathy or an at-risk middle school girl wear for a week to get a taste of what it feels like to be pregnant. I've made small bellies before, and they've generally gone away on their own, without much conscious effort. This one's hung around, quite literally, for awhile now.

It makes running difficult. Not to mention trying to breathe while running.

That fucking guy at work is a non-stop talker and, even worse, a know it all. I've been there a full week and already I'm having to force myself to appreciate being gainfully employed.

Nah, but things are good. Generally speaking. I kind of like the guy.

The Corona's got me thinking, "Today is my whole life."

Because it could very well be the entirety of what you've got left.

I try not to mope.

I'm not climbing Everest, or bedding Raquel Welch in the 1970's, or attaining enlightenment. But I am trying to keep my eyes open and do the rest of this time awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment