Tuesday, August 18, 2020

What in the ...

Check in with your body and find it in disrepair. There's a nerve issue on your left side which now has no push strength. Do some kind of workout anyway in a busy but not really crowded gym. Most of the people are trying to stay masked even when struggling to breathe. I am using a small barbell facing two girls, maybe sisters, who are working out together. I notice one of them look at me and then position herself between me and the other girl. The other girl is using the assisted pull-up machine. She is wearing some unbelievably form fitting one-piece outfit which I had not noticed until the other's accusation drew my attention to it. I felt like a creep anyway. Eventhough I was really just a befuddled older guy standing there wondering why my arm doesn't work and what in the hell is going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment