Friday, September 11, 2020

On the surface

Slept more than 12 hours last night and am low on energy today. Not much appetite. Just noticed my eyes are glassy. I'm getting out of Ohio in the morning and into two weeks of quarantine back in Massachusetts.

A few items of note today. 

I overheard an animated discussion over lunch. A manager was dining with her immediate supervisor and making the case for discipline against one of her reports. The senior manager wanted to know her rationale.

"Yes, it's her attitude and her erotic behavior."

"Her what?"

"Her attitude and her recent erotic behavior."

"Do you mean erratic behavior? Because erotic is something else altogether"

"Oh..."

Later I saw a bumper sticker that said STRAIGHT OUTTA  MORDOR. I looked for the car's occupant but he/she was nowhere to be found. Wanted to see if the image in my head was true to life. 

At the hotel, there's a new Tesla in the lot. The vanity plate reads EWWW GAS. Not bad at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment