Sunday, October 4, 2020

Vitamin D

The package arrived yesterday. I've got enough Vitamin D now for a total body suntan. Inside of a week, not only will I be euphoric of mood and Corona proof but I shall occupy a bronzed, salt and pepper topped, Dad bod. Yesterday we watched trout struggling mightily upstream and uphill to get back to their hatchery. Basically, it's like trying to swim up a firehose. My son has not had a haircut since the pandemic began. He was talking about how good it felt to be in nature. Discovering for himself that humans are better when they are experiencing that connection for themselves. I hoped he could store some of that feeling. That the sun light and the colored leaves would top of his Vitamin D storage tank and show him a way forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment