Saturday, December 12, 2020

Operator?

In the dream, I was attempting to dial some sort of payphone loaded onto a tablet. I was dialing with my right hand. I know it was my right hand because I was holding my penis in my left hand. And my penis was detached. The tablet had a protective case over it which made it very difficult and time consuming to align and punch the digital keys properly. Anyway, I had detached my penis with scissors because it was troubling me and I needed to focus. While trying to focus, I became distracted and time elapsed. Too much time. I noticed that my penis had dried up in the areas where medical professionals would have been able to reattach it - my original plan. The realization that too much time had elapsed to save it dawned on me suddenly with equal parts panic and relief.  

No comments:

Post a Comment