Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Where the rubber meets the road

Laughing in the hallway with the nurses who do the Covid testing. I ask them how many times I can be tested in a single day. The nasal G-spot joke has gotten around. I tell them that they've liberated me. 

Meanwhile, I witness personality capitalize on uncertainty to create chaos. This is not helpful. Be steadfast. Help them settle down. 

The witch told me it's a little easier for me to manifest things than it is for most others. She said that could be a good thing, but it can also be a very bed thing. Look at your thoughts. Be intentional. She said something about being a light worker. About wearing white. I get a picture of  Colonel Sanders without the facial hair. There are some things I need to release, she told me. 

One of those things is you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment