Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday

Yesterday, I purchased and installed new premium windshield wiper blades and felt like a man. Of course, I struggled with them for 10 or 20 minutes in the rain first, and a passerby gave me a useful tip. But I persevered, didn't break anything, and didn't end up bleeding. 

It didn't snow last night as predicted. Or if it did it, it didn't stick. March is a tricky month here, buffeting us between sunny 70 degree dreams and sub-zero blizzards that dump two feet of snow. Don't get comfortable is the message. Wait a little longer. March always felt very Catholic to me. April too. 

I woke up around 2 A.M. again  thinking about unfinished details I need to take care of today, my last day on this job. I'll miss the people there. It's a good place to work. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. Impermanence gives it value. All things passing away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment