Monday, December 6, 2021

Didn't get far

Not sick but neither am I right. I'm a lower case "n" but not stocky and low like most of them but small  and hollow with a fragile shell. I got up alright but faded from there and left work early assuming I'm sickening. Fell into bed before 5 pm and slept solid right off the bat. It's raining now. I should get up and eat something. I should go back to sleep. That feeling in my head has shifted. There is a clear spot there behind my eyes now where before it was all humming static and heavy fuzz. 

Everybody else is dancing on Tik Tok, right? Everyone's vacationing at the Southern Most Point. The majority are probably on Carnival Cruises. The others are out there making all the money in the world. I let the world go ahead and shrink down around me and now I'm wearing it like a fat guy wears an old t-shirt, half his belly exposed. Screw it, I'm staying in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment