Monday, March 14, 2022

Catching up to what I'm not sure

The sleep need descended upon me again over the weekend. I don't know what provoked it. Last week was basically a 40 hour week - nothing too demanding. I took a day off today to sleep in and then to get the basic weekend tasks, which I couldn't muster the energy to handle on the weekend, handled. I managed to get a goodly amount accomplished which included taking a walk in the woods and replacing the batteries in my scale. The medicine dream last week warned that my weight was creeping up to an unhealthy level and the scale provided confirmation of that fact. The exercise and the sunlight shifted things in my head a little, providing a lift, but it also tired me out more than it would have in the past. I saw an article posted today about the effects of Covid on the brain and chose to leave it unread. I don't know what to attribute this to or how to overcome it really. I just try to push through the day until I get the chance to lay down and sleep again for as long as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment