Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Medicine dream

A doctor just told me in a dream that he was tired of writing "strenuous medications for coolio patients." I asked him who he was talking about since I'd never been on medication. He snickered as though he didn't believe me. It's true, I don't take medication. I don't even go to doctors. He started looking through my chart. Had me step on the scale. It was one of those scales with the sliding thing. I set it at 200 pounds but was way over. I set it at 250 and had to increase the fine adjustments from there. I couldn't believe it. I weighed over 260 pounds which was more than 30 pounds heavier than I'd ever been in my life. Yes, that's obesity. He showed me on a wall chart. I tried to make a joke about it. He laughed, but kind of sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment