Saturday, October 1, 2022

Friday night I crashed your party

You could probably hear her three states away. Saw us all as serpents. We were flat-footed, walked right into it, giving her something to fight against. There's still a lot we don't do well. So much more to learn. Still pretty barbaric if you look at it (or find yourself on the other end of the relationship).

Talked Boston bands with a couple of younger guys at a bar where I ate for the first time today. The bar tender was a good one and she soothed me with medicinal beverages. 

Later, back in Worcester, I sang a song and then danced with a drunk lady and then some young smart ass made a comment to her about dancing with her Dad. I told him I was probably his Dad too and then the two of us playfully bumped flanks to Uptown Funk for a minute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment