Monday, July 10, 2023

Convo

For a month now, I've been home alone. I've seen and communicated with family members during that timespan but, for the most part, I'm alone and it's quiet with the exception of ambient noise. I don't have one of those Alexa surveillance devices nor have I ever developed much of a relationship with Siri (full disclosure: I have cursed her out in the past during driving directions disputes). 

Anyway, this morning I was getting out of my car, which was parked on a slope, in the rain and I hit my head on the roof coming out. I had my phone in hand and I let fly a stream of curse words. Siri, which (not whom) I have not interacted with in a couple of years said, "That's not very nice."

I thought I was hallucinating there for a sec. 

No comments:

Post a Comment