Friday, November 10, 2023

Like a real live action figure

Where did this one go? Started work at 7 AM and worked until 5 PM. The furniture Wayfair said was out of stock showed up along with the dinette I ordered in place of it. I had to deal with their customer support and arrange a way to send it all back and an eventual refund. It still cost me extra having to print shipping labels, but I did it. I assembled a pedestal table without smashing anything or making myself bleed.That's an improvement. I inhaled a lot of weird styrofoam packing material that basically disintegrated in my hands.  I got rid of some mildewed items that my shitty former roommate left in the basement. I did laundry. I printed, faxed and e-mailed some references. I made some more grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. I made plans with my boys for a fancy seafood feast tomorrow to celebrate the youngest's 18th birthday belatedly. I drank a beer. I didn't run or work out. And now I'm going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment