Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Current events

Jose's coming tomorrow to fix my torn and filthy kitchen floor. I haven't had a single guest in this house for the last seven years. The kitchen floor isn't the only reason for that but, after tomorrow, there will be one less. 

Lately I've been housebound mostly - letting my hair grow, not shaving my chin, not talking to people, not watching television, not listening to the radio. I have been scrolling some and reading the headlines on my browser's home page. I feel like whenever I leave the house now, I should be purifying myself first, making myself clean, because when I go out there I am offering myself up for murder. One of these days it will be my turn. Always put on clean underwear before you go out, they warned me.


No comments:

Post a Comment