Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Neither hot or cold really

It was a regular work-from-home day - chasing insurance authorizations and conducting crisis evaluations via telehealth. An overflowing Emergency Department. People who held out through the holidays are now collapsing. Between calls, I lift some dumbbells; take out the trash; clean up the kitchen; check the basement for usable primer, spackle, rollers and trays. Most of what was liquid when I bought it years ago has solidified. I'm planning a small painting project. Goldfinch yellow, I'm thinking, for the hallway. Something bright. I need to attach a doorbell to the wires sticking out of the wall, put a cover over the bare light bulbs, and when was the last time anyone changed the batteries in the smoke detector? I aim to apply for an updated passport this week too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment