Saturday, March 2, 2024

Not much. You?

Session number nine was a integration which took place entirely in this dimension. Some areas of opportunity remaining are my neck, the base of my skull, and my left hip. I need to start doing some mobility work. 

After that, I returned to Horseneck Beach where I walked as far as I could along the blustery beach and up the muddy shore of an inlet and onto a sandy trail that led me through wooded dunes. It was about 42 degrees, chilly, windy, and deserted. I liked the smell of the ocean air and the movement. I haven't cut my hair in a few months now and the wind arranged it for me in the style of a chaotic haystack. I'd never seen it look like that before. You're not who you were, I thought. And that's a good thing. 

It's been raining today and I didn't do very much with the time. Ran some errands, bought a desk calendar, some writing pads and a couple of fine point pens, paid the mortgage, cleaned the farm dirt off the dashboard of the Toyota I bought from my mother who won't be driving it anymore, cooked a steak in a frying pan, took a nap. I could go out, I guess, but that means spending money. So, there's this for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment