Saturday, August 3, 2024

Chewing on something

So much time spent in miserable thought. 

That was the eulogy at my funeral. I was dressed in a blue suit. My brow was furrowed but my face appeared restful and relieved to be out of this world of ordeal. 

Was this the world I created?

Thoughts are material. Thoughts are generative. Thoughts create reality. 

Someone said, you yourself created your entire experience in this world, and I was ready to fight him. 

I'm not that ugly, I thought. 

Am I?

I'm ugly but not so ugly as to manufacture all this suffering of innocents. 

Big picture, there are social and political and economic forces at work. They were here crushing life long before I was. The few haves with the power and privilege and the many have nots with the surplus pain and lack. 

It's more than just a mind game, I answer. Fuck you

Energy. Vibration. Do these of others not affect you? 

They do. 

And what about yours? How will you use them now?

No comments:

Post a Comment