Monday, April 13, 2020

Mike Pence is a satanic robot

All this rain lately. One of these days, it's going to hit 70 degrees and then there will be an explosion of green and a mass blossoming.

Today is the last day of my work assignment at the warehouse, unless I am extended. Frankly, the bilingual guy who can't stop talking is more useful there than I am. Unless of course someone strangles him for talking too much. I pushed them to find a Spanish speaker, so probably talked myself out of a good paying job, but that's what they need.

I still have a part time gig delivering crab rangoon and burrito supremes to the hungry populus. I will wring sustenance and a sense of purpose out of that for now. I also need to get to the store for twenty five pounds of rice and a bunch of dry beans.

May your breathing continue untroubled, friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment