Sunday, May 10, 2020

Good day

Coming out of retirement in the morning. Managed to get tulips for my former wife and my current mother despite an attempted hoarding. Saw my boys after an absence of several weeks. The younger one has grown taller and thicker. They both said I looked small and laughed.  The oldest claims to be six four. Took more than 13,000 steps while waiting for new tires and a ball joint and, later, two orders of Thai food. Watched the people in the parking lot get snippy because they had to wait for their take out food. I walked laps around the building and noticed there was one only woman working the kitchen and one young man taking the orders and running the food out. They remained steady and calm, joking back and forth. Watched a black cat in her forest, perched prone on the horizontal section of a bent trunk, watching the birds feeding at dusk on the ground below.

No comments:

Post a Comment