Sunday, March 14, 2021

It's been a long time

Jenny, the alarm this morning interrupted a dream of you. It was mostly mundane and half non-sensical, but I could feel your presence and it's effect on me. You bought a building. I think it was going to be an outpatient psychotherapy office. For the time being though, it was vacant. You were planning to post signage. Shane's, it said. 

Then there was some sort of community area. A few people were gathering there in the evening to watch a movie or TV show. You and I arrived separately. We were all going to watch the movie laying or sitting on the hard floor. I had a sleeping bag or a blanket. You didn't. I was imagining the possibility of coming into accidental physical contact with you during the course of the movie. Maybe my finger tips would touch your hair without moving at all or your foot would come to rest against my leg. While I was hoping like that, you warned me that you'd probably steal my blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment