Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thursday and moving

Yesterday I couldn't focus so I redeemed myself this morning by getting up at 3 A.M. reading over the policies and training handouts I couldn't comprehend yesterday and making edits, making a plan for the day, and spending 30 minute doing moderate exercise in the hotel gym. People on my floor are putting their bagged trash out in the hallway. My neighbor's has been there almost as long as I've been here and it's ripe. The rooms aren't being cleaned, I imagine because of Covid. I'm sure I neglected to read some kind of Covid housekeeping update. Don't care about the room, but the rotting fruit smell being removed would certainly enhance my enjoyment of this experience. Dripping sweat now as I productively produce this post and get chilled by the AC. Hopefully, I'll have something more noteworthy to write about later. It's humid and rainy this morning. 

I took a walk during my procrastination attack yesterday and found myself meeting Jesus in the trees. They'd cut the jungle back and built a Stations of The Cross circuit among the cedars. It's an apparently well-funded Catholic hospital that invests in it's ambience and spirit. There were robins there and turtles sunning along the banks of a man made pond. The sun was shining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment