Thursday, March 17, 2022

Cautiously optimistic - for a moment there at least

Walking helps. I'm also trying to occupy spaces other than my bed, my car, and my office.

A couple nights ago, all of my dreams were death related. Except for the last one, right before I woke, which featured a big bowl of Cheetos that turned out to actually be thick orange maggots wriggling away from my grasping hand. 

Since then there's been good lab results, healthy organs, and no findings to be a cause for concern in one sphere of life. In another, there's a man gone purple, de-animated in the course of a mundane activity, transformed into a lasting problem for others. 

I don't feel like walking tonight. Well, at least it's dusk so I don't need to feel wrong about climbing into bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment