Friday, March 18, 2022

Spring arrives with nine tails

The Killing Stone in Japan split in two releasing a foxy nine-tailed demon upon the world. Great. Just in time for Spring. The sun came out today and it broke 75 degrees bringing out the people, and the swift silent electric bicycles, and the chesty Robins, and the guy on the bike path wearing a Free Hugs sign that I casually saluted but did not hug. A woman seemed to wave at me from across Main street. I was just out there walking to the store for some lunch feeling unsteady. Must have thought I was someone else. My belly was sticking out in front just a little further than my chest. I had the squinting, blinking, cringing feeling of a pale fat wood grub pried suddenly from deep within a rotting tree trunk and cast out into the light. It feels almost good but weird and uncomfortable. I want to wriggle back inside. 

It's weird to see all the people out. I don't know how, or if, I want to interact with them. 

Instagram told me today that going without sex for too long can make you anxious, depressed, and paranoid. 

Really? 

Who are you working for? Who sent you?

No comments:

Post a Comment