Friday, September 23, 2022

Stranger tonight

After work, I found myself in the midst of one of the first cool and blustery evenings and so I took a walk through Brighton and Alston and down Commonwealth Ave past foreign students in winter coats and Aerosmith's old apartment where they lived together in the 1970's and down to Boston University. Wild times, I'd guess, for the lads of Aerosmith. Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n Roll before any real money rolled in. There are kids trying to live there now paying rents upwards of $2,000 a month and seemingly having a lot less fun. I noticed some of the women walking too. Sex and all that, it's just a passing phase after all, I think. Enjoy it while you can and then let it go. Phasing it out and walking along here, a stranger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment