Saturday, October 7, 2023

Step

Morning. I'm going to rent a car this morning then go and try something different before driving to NYC. Something that's supposed to be good for me. I received this message back in August - crystal clear - regarding how experiences and emotions (violence, hatred, anger, grief, loss, pain, fear) have become woven into my muscle tissue and are the source of this tension and pain in my body. I saw that maybe my purpose was not just to absorb pain in the world and to carry it. Maybe there's a way to release it, to put it down, but I was not given any answers for how to do that. Well, there was one answer. Terminal exhalation. I'm still trying to understand exactly what that means. So before that last breath, I'm going to try something else. Something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment