Thursday, July 25, 2024

Today, I will

Signs already of late summer's beginning. Falling horse chestnuts (still green) and the first blooms of goldenrod in my little jungle.

The woman who gave me reiki in Michigan told me she kept hearing the name of Jesus when she was working on me. She had a vision of me as a worship leader in a church, singing with a guitar, inviting others to worship. It made me think of the song Oak gave me during the sudden downpour and volunteering at the retreat center. None of that is Christian exactly, but the general flavor is similar. Maybe there is more going on here than I understand. 

Certainly there is more going on here than I understand. 

The tension and tremulousness gradually went out of me. Physical contact was minimal but enough to remind me that I am never touched and that this is not healthy. The energy that came in felt like a kind of love and it created a feeling that I wanted to remain. 

I have to admit that I'd been expecting nothing to happen. Disappointment. I ended up humbled by what transpired and felt that it was something sacred. I'd like to be able to share that with other people. 

Groceries today came to $111.

No comments:

Post a Comment