Friday, December 4, 2020

Just the news

I've never eaten fried chicken in Nashville, Tennessee but I'm just this minute recovering from a hell of a craving to do so. Is this a symptom of Covid-19?  It was weird and hit me out of the blue without provocation. Am I having a stroke? I think what compounded the intensity of the craving was the fact that I can't drive to Nashville right now to satisfy that craving without being an irresponsible dick. 

The first snow is due in tomorrow night. Up to ten inches in this part of the state is predicted. Someone said it'll be the wet and heavy stuff. Time to put the old cardiology to the test again.

A couple more positive tests at work. Seven now, plus the manager who has to quarantine with his infected fiancee. I have to go in for a second swabbing tomorrow. The last one I had done was conducted with such thoroughness and vigor that we might have discovered my nasal G-spot together. 

A friend told me some places are paying nurses $15,000 a week to come and work with Covid patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment