Monday, November 20, 2023

Buoyancy

Fraud alert gave me a call today. Apparently I was on a Best Buy shopping spree in Minnesota earlier. The things I get up to. Honestly. I did, however, actually go to Market Basket to shop for my contribution to the family's Thanksgiving dinner. I found the frozen French meat pies I was hoping they'd have and grabbed two. Half a gallon of egg nog, Italian olives stuffed with pimento, a jar of French gherkins, and a large shrimp wheel. People seemed to look at me more frequently than normal. I must appear insane or something after being in the house and away from others for a while. I checked to make sure my shoes matched, that I was wearing pants, that I hadn't drooled toothpaste on my black jacket. The place felt like an amusement park to me. My thrills are cheap and I'm easy to please when I'm not drowning.


No comments:

Post a Comment